Some of our recent projects
Stephenson Personal Care is the world’s leading manufacturer of speciality soap bases and have been making soaps for over 100 years. They recently took their first step into selling online and commissioned Xcom Development to build their ecommerce website.
- an image magnifying effect on the main product image to demonstrate the clarity and consistency of the soap bases
- a "Soap & Share" page to encourage customer interaction and social networking
- an integrated blog keeps customers informed and improves SEO
- orders and shipments are fully integration with a distribution warehouse in California
Beer Hawk is dedicated to hunting out and stocking the world’s best beers. They launched in 2012 and recently moved to larger premises to hold stock of specialist beers from over 80 different breweries.
- a look and feel consistent with the companies strong branding
- customised navigation to help customers choose their beer based on style, brewery, country and alcohol content
- bespoke voucher order system
Cast Iron Bath Co.
The Cast Iron Bath Co. manufactures authentic period cast iron and copper baths and supplies period bathroom fittings. The website has grown significantly since we first built it and now includes over 1700 products from five major brands.
- designed to create a look and feel sympathetic to the period products
- an image magnifying effect on the main bath images to illustrate product detail
- a gallery of customer photographs shows the products in customers' homes
- integrated with a WordPress blog for improved SEO
Woodbuds is a small, eco-friendly brand based in the heart of Yorkshire. They began by selling wooden earphones crafted from sustainable hardwood and are currently expanding their range to include wooden iPhone cases. The products have generated a great deal of press interest and the website has been updated to showcase this feedback.
- different sets of product images are used for each colour and the image sets change when the required colour is selected
- social networking is used to build the Woodbuds brand and drive sales.
- a "Happenings" page uses data feeds from Facebook and Twitter and an image feed from Instagram to encourage customer interaction and social networking
Yorkshire Farmers is a Family Butcher established in 1936 in Harrogate and now a long standing part of its community. They have grown a reputation for providing the highest quality meats and customer experience. Their new website aims to grow their sales by tapping into the home delivery market. The website is due to launch in July 2013.
- Custom category navigation to suit the product catalogue
- Delivery charges and availability based on postcode
Launching in July 2013